The conference aims to bring together scholars and
practitioners working on the broad theme of economic and social inclusion in
South East Europe to present their latest research findings on these issues.
Contributions are welcome from a wide range of disciplines including all
branches of economics, transition and development studies, political economy,
social policy, law, and public administration. The conference aims to lay the
foundations for the production of an edited book, featuring the best papers
presented at the conference. Papers may also be considered for publication in
the refereed journal Economic Annals.
We invite submissions of abstracts of papers dealing with any of the themes listed below. Read the detailed Call for Papers. The deadline for submission is 6 September 2019.
Conference Key Themes
- Economic and financial inclusion
- Deprived regions and unequal development
- Income inequality and social protection policies
- Labour markets and migration of young people
- Vocational skills development and work-based learning
- Youth employment initiatives
- Social enterprise and cooperatives
- Female entrepreneurship
- Roma inclusion
- Quality of life and wellbeing