UACES 48th Annual Conference
Bath, UK, 2-5 September 2018
Thank you to everyone who contributed to, and joined us for, a successful UACES 48th Annual Conference, hosted by University of Bath Department of Politics, Languages and International Studies (PoLIS).
- Browse photos below (hover on, or tap, the photo then use the arrows).
- Alternatively, view the Flickr album here or Facebook album here
Read some of the papers presented on the online programme.
- Browse the hashtag #UACES2018 for more photos and updates from delegates
1. “The Democracy and Legitimacy Challenge and the Future of Europe”
Sponsored by the James Madison Charitable Trust
- Chair: David Galbreath, University of Bath
- Gabriele Abels, University of Sheffield
- Simon Bulmer, University of Bologna
- Shada Islam, Friends of Europe
2. JCMS Annual Lecture 2018: “Immigration, Race and Populism: Politics and Policy from Colonialism to Brexit”
- Terri Givens (Executive Director, Edgemakers Institute, Consultant and Political Scientist)
3. “Transatlanticism in the Times of Trump and the UK’s Withdrawal from the EU”
- Chair: Nick Pearce, University of Bath
- Amelia Hadfield, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Mike Smith, University of Warwick
- Nathalie Tocci, Istituto Affari Internazionali
KRAKOW 2017 << BATH 2018>> LISBON 2019