UACES Newsletter Contributions
UACES welcomes contributions
UACES welcomes contributions for the UACES Members' Newsletter.
We introduced the section 'From Member to Member' recently which can include the following examples:
- Members' achievements and awards
- Members' appointments
- Upcoming events
- Projects and workshops related to the field of European Studies
- Resources from UACES (e.g. recordings from events, interviews)
- Call for papers for projects in the field of European Studies
Other examples of the kind of information that we include are:
- Members' books (these can also be submitted for the UACES Books section)
- Job vacancies
- News from UACES Research Networks and partners
Please email us with your news and contribution at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no specific deadline for your contribution. We are sending the newsletter every 6-8 weeks and will make sure to include your news or contribution in the upcoming newsletter.
Please note that UACES also allows non-members to list events that will be of interest to UACES Members in the online calendar and for UACES Members to list their publications(subject to requirements).
The decision to publish a contribution in UACES News is at the discretion of UACES.