full programme and registration here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/brexit-and-european-integration-political-policy-legitimacy-challenges-tickets-109017016832?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch
NEXTEUK, the Centre for European Research, a Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence at Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is pleased to announce its first international conference as part of the NEXTEUK Project on the future of UK-EU relations, co-funded by the Erasmus + Jean Monnet Programme.
- What British participation to European integration?
- What role have Euroscepticism and populism played in EU-UK relations?
- What are the consequences for the UK to leave the EU?
- Is the process of the withdrawal of Article 50 appropriate?
- What are the roles of national and European parliaments in the Brexit process?
- How will Brexit affect EU external action?
- What's next for the European Union?
Find the full programme and registration here .