Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The registration will be refunded in full if you cancel up to 30 days before the conference (ie by 4 August 2018). After this date, the registration will not be refunded.
- The conference dinner is non-refundable.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 30 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference programme may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organiser. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
Substitutions may be made free of charge. Note: The registration fees are in pounds sterling. This means that if you use a non-UK credit or debit card, the amount you pay will depend on the prevailing exchange rate. However, any refunds that we process will also be in pounds sterling and will also depend on the prevailing exchange rate. When exchange rates are relatively stable, the discrepancies in the amounts are usually trivial; when exchange rates are fluctuating the amounts can be more significant (i.e. the amount you are refunded may be less than the amount you paid).
Deadline: 4 August 2018 ( for Paper-Givers, Chairs and Discussants)