Requests for Panel Participants
A list of UACES 2019 panel proposals seeking additional participants
- These messages have NOT been circulated by the UACES conference organisers
- These are ‘proposed’ panels – they have not yet been reviewed (so they are not guaranteed to be accepted)
- The list below is not comprehensive, and does not represent the full range of panels that will be part of the conference in Lisbon
- It is possible that the individuals organising these panels may have already received enough responses to meet their request
- If you don't get a timely response, consider submitting an individual paper proposal or organising your own panel.
- Want to submit a panel to this list? Use the UACES members' email list or hashtag #UACES2019 and we will add it to this page.
|Panel Title/Topic||Organisers||More Information|
|The EU and Health||Eleanor Brooks, Thibaud Deruelle||More info|
|The EU's role in global sustainable futures||Rosa Fernandez||More info|
|Access and Participation in Higher Education||Karen Heard-Lauréote & Mark Field||More info|
|Gendering EU Studies||Roberta Guerrina, Katharine A. M. Wright, Toni Haastrup, Hanna L. Muehlenhoff, Annick Masselot||More info|