UACES 46th Annual Conference
London, UK, 5-7 September 2016
The 46th Annual Conference was hosted by Queen Mary University of London.
Read some of the papers presented in London in our online Archive.
Browse photos from this event on our dedicated Flickr page.
Read the report of the conference in UACES News.
London as a European City
- Introduction by Prof Dame Helen Wallace
- Nick Clegg MP in conversation with Ben Rogers, Centre for London
Brexit and beyond: Britain and the European Union
- Chair – Anand Menon, UK in a Changing Europe
- Discussant – Nathaniel Copsey, Aston University
- Laura Cram, University of Edinburgh
- John Curtice, University of Strathclyde
- Simon Usherwood, University of Surrey
The EU’s International Role
- Chair – Kalypso Nicolaidis, University of Oxford
- Elena Korosteleva, University of Kent
- Violeta Moreno-Lax, Queen Mary University of London
- Richard Sakwa, University of Kent
- Karen E. Smith, London School of Economics & Political Science
BILBAO 2015 << LONDON 2016>> KRAKOW 2017